Supercross is back at Lumen Field! Visit the Supercross website for more information.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- 6:00 am: Lumen Field Parking Garage Opens.
- 10:00 am: NW Lumen Field Box Office Opens (For will call, ticket sales, and customer service inquiries).
- 12:00 pm: Lumen Field Event Center Box Office Opens (For FanFest ticket sales only).
- 12:00 pm: FanFest Opens in the Lumen Field Event Center (*FanFest ticket required or an empty Monster Energy Can) and NW & SW gates open for Qualifying Races
- 12:00 pm: Club and Suite Gates Open
- 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm fans can sit anywhere in the lower bowl for qualifying races
- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Re-entry is permitted; fans must scan out prior to leaving
- 1:00 pm: Qualifying races begin
- 4:30 pm: Lumen Field S gate opens (fans sitting in the lower bowl need to go to their ticketed seat).
- 6:30 pm: Opening Ceremonies
- 7:00 pm: GATE DROP
*Events scheduled to change without notice
All fans age 2 and older are required to have a ticket.
VIP Experiences Available for Purchase
At the Supercross FanFest, get an insider’s look as teams prepare, practice and qualify for the Main Event. Activities include video game rig, pump track, toy play tables, and exhibitions. You can also take photos, visit sponsor displays and purchase your favorite gear. It’s a part of the Supercross experience that you don’t want to miss. Opens at 12PM in the Lumen Field Event Center.
If you are using an empty Monster Energy can for entry, you must pick it up before getting in line. Redemption areas for the cans are near the NW bollards & near stairs up to South gate.
Parking is currently Sold Out. Limited day of spaces may become available in the Lumen Field Parking Garage. We recommend visiting our Transportation page for more details.
View our full Stadium Guide for more Lumen Field event day information.